Hi Igor This is my actual configuration, I'm using as Wrapper de php-cgi.

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
        AddHandler fcgid-script .fcgi
        FcgidWrapper /usr/bin/php-cgi .fcgi
        FcgidIPCDir  /opt/itsat/var/run/fastcgi/fcgidsock
        DefaultInitEnv PHPRC        "/opt/itsat/etc/"
        FcgidConnectTimeout 100
        FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess 1000
        IPCConnectTimeout 100
        FcgidMaxProcesses 10
        FcgidMaxRequestLen 1572864000
</IfModule>

If tested to change php-cgi by  php-cgi-wrapper and I've created an script
who makes umaks before exec php-cgi but  didn't work.

I think mod_fcgid is doing UPLOAD (handling file transfer) by itself to
/tmp before process "/usr/bin/php-cgi " have been spawned, is because of
that your suggested  bypass doesn't work.

Why mod_fcgid is changing umask ? A bug maybe ?

Thanks a lot!!

.