On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Toni Moreno <toni.mor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be happy to know  another way to upload files for any users on the
> system through HTTPS.

mod_fcgid doesn't do this for you. If you POST to a fastcgi, read the
post body in whatever direct way your language provides.  Don't try to
figure out what temporary file the server may have created in the
background and read it as a file.

> But the question is why mod_fcgid changes apache umask ? is the correct way
> to proceed , a undefined configuration , or a bug?

Read your systems manual entry for "mkstemp".  This family of
functions doesn't create files with the just the umask masked off, it
explicitly controls them.