Hi all,
I have recently installed latest version of Apache2.2 on windows 7. I am
operating as an administrator with username as 'adminuser' on this machine. The
apache webserver is installed at this location: 'C:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Apache2.2\' on this computer and all folders have write
permission for 'adminuser'.
After installing Apache 2.2 I made sure the basic "It works!" page was shown
properly and the sample script which shows environment variables also works
fine, but when I use a python-based simple CGI script, I get 'Internal Server
error', although this script works fine when run standalone. This script only
takes in a name in a text box and says hello to that name on 'Submit'.
The main problem is that in logs folder, I do not see any access logs or error
logs being created for this internal server error in the logs directory. My
current 'LogLevel' is defined as "debug" in httpd.conf.
Why are error/access logs not being written in apache's "logs" directory ? Log
dir location: 'C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\logs'
Thanks,Pranav