On 3/3/2013 9:00 PM, Pranav Kumar Ojha wrote:
> Alright, starting httpd as administrator helped creating the file and
> resolved the issue. Thanks you!
>
> Thanks,
> Pranav

You're very welcome.

For the sake of thoroughness, starting Apache as Administrator is
necessary only when UAC (the User Account Control mechanism introduced
with Windows Vista and present [in various forms] in all Windows
operating systems thereafter) is enabled.

Please note also that the Administrator requirement stems from the fact
that Apache is installed to a "protected" directory (C:\Program Files).
If you install Apache elsewhere, it will not necessarily require
Administrator privileges to write to its logs.

Enjoy!

-Ben