Just to close the discussion here:
Chris sent me the real domain name and I had a look:
The issue is actually that the ProxyPassReverse is not correct.
Requests for the main page come back with a 302 pointing to /share/ and all
assets used also have /share/ at the beginning of their path.

I will have a look off list to figure out either 1) why reverse is not
catching this or 2) if the tomcat server can be set to know it is behind a
proxy.

- Y