Apache does not serve any files from NFS. Also in document root no symlinks
presents to NFS directory and no includes from NFS.

This error reached probably 1 on ~2000 requests.

From: Vincenzo D'Amore [mailto:v.dam...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:32 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Cc: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Unconfirmed BUG

Hi,

maybe apache user haven't permissions to access to the file system located
under NFS. Have you tried to double check apache user permission?

You could also try 'su - apache' and through the shell move into the
unreachable path.

If you want directly debug apache process you should start it in debug mode,
i.e. single thread. And using 'strace' utility try to trace the system calls.

Ciao,

Vincenzo

--

mobile: 3498513251