I'd like to add that I agree with Stormy.   I don't think I've ever gotten
spam, except for this one time.   That's why I was a bit curious about it.
  I didn't click the post because I wasn't sure what it was.   At first, I
thought it was maybe a video related to Apache, but when I hovered over it,
I saw something about infected mushrooms and figured it'd be best not to
click.   Anyway, thanks for verifying what it was for me and happy New
Year's to everyone else.

I do have an Apache related question that I'd like to ask.  I have a domain
and I rent a VPS from Linode.   I have bought a cPanel license and use
Let's Encrypt free SSL certificates.   For reasons I'd rather not get into
at this time (unless you guys really want to know why), I have created a
script to generate the SSL certificates and install them.   I have manually
setup subdomains, cpanel.mydomain.com, whm.mydomain.com, etc.   Then, when
I go to something like cpanel.mydomain.com, I have a mod_rewrite rule that
redirects me to www.mydomain.com:2083

If I wanted to hide the www.mydomain.com:<port number> and just have it
show subdomain.mydomain.com (like cpanel.mydomain.com), would I want to
look into a reverse proxy?   I have to admit, i don't know anything about
proxies or reverse proxies.   I've seen mention of them in this list with
people trying to do similar things but with stuff that wasn't related to
cPanel.

Thanks!