Thank you for clarifying for me.   Maybe a little more text in the e-mail
saying Just wanted to wish the Apache list a happy New Years! would prevent
confusion in the future?   I'm always a bit weary clicking on links,
especially when an e-mail contains just a link and absolutely nothing else
at all.   A lot of spam I receive is like that.   Some sites, when you
visit them, have a video that has an exploit embedded in it.   You're link
was for a youtube.com video, so I was pretty sure it was safe.   I just
didn't understand why an album was posted to the Apache mailing list.
Thanks!

Ken