On 01 Oct 2018, at 13:49, Filipe Cifali <cifali.fil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This seems to be a problem inside mod_fcgi and not httpd, proxies in general
> don't care about what's the language behind it, as long as the protocol is
> being respected.

Yes, that was my understanding as well, but even when I recompiled apache24
(which includes PROXY_FCGI) it still failed.

> Are you sure you are not getting into trouble just because you are not using
> mod_proxy_fcgi instead?

I am using

LoadModule proxy_fcgi_module libexec/apache24/mod_proxy_fcgi.so

> Anyway, I would recommend you to check what you are installing, maybe the
> binaries changed names or they are being installed with a suffix like
> php7-fpm, php7-bin, etc and the httpd config needs to be changed to reflect
> that accordingly.

Php-fpm doesn’t have any version identification in the file name, unlike many
php modules.

--
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over