Start here:
  https://portforward.com/technicolor/td5130/
What you need to do is open port 80 (unencrypted http), that is, Internet
browsers.  Be sure you have appropriate security because you are putting your
machine in a hostile environment!If you don't believe that, look at your log
after a few days on the 'net!
If you plan to encrypt your pages, you will also need port 443 open (HTTPS).
Good luck.