well, i have a dynamic ip but this is not my problem. I also portforwarded
port 80 before sending current question but I still do not have access.

There are some years passed since the last time I port-forwarded apache
server and I thought that maybe some additional modifications from
apache-server side are needed as the updates pass through time.

I guess I have to contact my ISP again, it could be an ISP issue.
thank you very much for the quick responses.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>