I see that I can access your config.js <https://meet.galex-713.eu/config.js>
from my browser, so httpd is serving that vhost.

What does localhost resolve to and is prosody listening on that IP address.
For example, maybe it is resolving to IPv6.
Check with netstat -ln to see what IP prosody is listening on. You should
try using that IP explicitly in RewriteRule instead of localhost.

- Y