I'm running a very recent version of WAMP x64.  I inherited an 'ancient' php app that requires php 5.2 and no higher.   I went through the process of adding php 5.2 to WAMP, and I copied php5apache2_4.dll from php 5.6 folder and did the other things in the instructions to add a php version to WAMP.  But now apache won't start and says it can't find the php5apache2_4.dll file.

I've seen several posts about this error message, but they all reference different versions.  And I know the dll is good since it works fine on php 5.6.

My question is... is Win64 Apache 2.4 and php 5.2 a valid combination?  I don't want to continue beating my head against the wall only to find out that this combination is simply not possible.  If it is valid, then I'll continue debug.  If not, I'm in a mess... but it's not a configuration issue...

Thanks.

Jerry