Le 03/05/2019 à 21:26, Jeff Cauhape a écrit :

Folks,

This is probably a simple issue, but so far I haven’t found anything in the

doc that addresses this directly.

A user has pointed out that a listing of a directory on one system running

Apache 2.2.3 shows files with their details – mod time, file size, etc., while

a nearly identical set up (pathnames differ) on a system running Apache 2.4.29

shows only the file names with no other details.

The files ownership and permissions are the same.

Files are accessible in both cases.

Configuration info in the httpd.conf files are identical. “Options +Indexes”, etc.

How do I get 2.4.29 to display the other file attributes besides the name?

*Jeffrey Cauhape – IT Professional III – Linux and Solaris Administrator*

Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation

(775) 684-3804 (office) jpcauh...@detr.nv.gov <mailto:jpcauh...@detr.nv.gov>

Hi,

have you checked if the IndexOptions directive is the same in both configuration?

CJ