Yes, the index options are the same.

This system (Apache 2.2.3) shows the filenames and size and mod date. (On Red
Hat 5.11)

Alias /oracle "/u01/app/oracle"
<Directory "/u01/app/oracle">
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "Oracle"
        AuthBasicProvider file
        AuthUserFile /etc/httpd/auth/detr
        Require valid-user
        Options +Indexes
        AllowOverride All Options
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

This system (2.4.29) shows only the file name. (On Solaris 11.3)

Alias /oracle "/export/home/logs"
<Directory "/export/home/logs">
        AuthType  Basic
        AuthName  "Oracle Logs"
        AuthBasicProvider file
        AuthUserFile /usr/apache2/2.4/auth/cap
        Require valid-user
        Options +Indexes
        AllowOverride  All Options
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from  all
</Directory>

Jeffrey Cauhape - IT Professional III - Linux and Solaris Administrator
Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
(775) 684-3804 (office)     jpcauh...@detr.nv.gov<mailto:jpcauh...@detr.nv.gov>