On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 01:16:28PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> Is it possible to have a negated IP address list in
> RemoteIPProxyProtocolExceptions? I think that I cannot use SetEnvIf at
> this point because the ProxyProtocol processing happens way before any
> http processing begins.

After pondering about this a bit, I would like to file an enhancement
suggestion that the configuration options of mod_remoteip get somewhat
canonicalized in the way that both methods offered by mod_remoteip get a
positive _AND_ a negative exception list from the default behavior.

As this is not a bug, how do the apache devs accept enhancement
suggestions? Is that handled via the bug tracker as well or is there
another point of contact for enhancement requests?

Greetings
Marc