Hello,I have some questions about Apache configuration and I'm thankful if
anyone help me.
1- In Apache configuration, both of "ServerName" and "ServerAlias" must be
defined? Which one must have "www" prefix?
2- If "/etc/pki/tls/private/localhost.key" and "/etc/ssl/certs/localhost.crt"
files deleted then how can I regenerate them? Is below command OK?
# openssl req -x509 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout
/etc/pki/tls/private/localhost.key -out /etc/ssl/certs/localhost.crt
The "localhost" is the name of my host? If my hostname is "example-test" then
these files name must be "example-test.key" and "example-test.crt" ?
3- By default, Linux use "localhost.localdomain" if I installed Apache and my
web site is up too then can I change "localhost.localdomain" ?
4- For a web site with the name "example-test.net" and "192.168.1.2" IP
address, what is the content of "/etc/hostname" and "/etc/hosts" files?
It is a great help if anyone answer my questions by number.
Thank you.