On 18/05/2021 19:42, Nick Folino wrote:
<snipped>

Nick,

Can we just ignore the guy.  He seems to have personality disorder problems and he is after recognition of some kind here. I suggest we should all ignore his posts and the problem will go away.

I gave him a newsgroup link where he can spend time posting his crap but clearly he was not interested in that.  He wants to be where there are people responding to him.  If you ignore him he'll go away and find some other hobbies!

--

With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.