Hello,
I am trying to debug some resource leaks of httpd server on Windows server
for 2.4.46 or 2.4.62, but I cannot find the debugging symbols for that
version. I googled and found out that the Apache httpd project no longer
provides the binaries since the end of 2.2 and also I haven't found any
debugging symbols for versions available on Apache lounge. Coming
originally from the Linux world, I have tried to build httpd myself on
Cygwin/MSYS2 and now using Visual Studio, but it seems to be a fairly
demanding task and the best I got is still unusable. Isn't there a
better/easier way to get to a version with debugging symbols?

Best regards

Lukas