Thanks.. I set up a choices method, and have to admit I don't like that I have
to type something before any choices actually appear.

I can see the use for it later, but when the list is short, it forces an
unneeded keypress.

Is there any way a domain app service can access the bread crumb list?

I saw the autocomplete annotation, thanks.

--
Sent from my phone with K-9 Mail.
Please excuse my brevity.