On 2 March 2013 22:27, Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> wrote:

> Thanks.. I set up a choices method, and have to admit I don't like that I
> have to type something before any choices actually appear.

I suppose there's no reason that the Wicket viewer can't do something
similar to the HTML viewer, which is to present a list of objects recently
encountered.

I've made a note in my private todo list of items that I'm working on for
the wicket viewer, but it's down at about num. 20, I'm afraid.

Cheers
Dan