On 3 March 2013 16:36, Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za> wrote:

> > I suppose there's no reason that the Wicket viewer can't do something
> > similar to the HTML viewer, which is to present a list of objects
> recently
> > encountered.
>
> I don't suppose it is straight forward extension that you can easily
> describe?

As a first cut, you could write a FacetFactory (register it explicitly
using the technique documented in [1]), such that it would install a
ChoicesFacet on any properties or parameters that don't already have a
ChoicesFacet or AutoCompleteFacet.

You could either look inside the Breadcrumbs stuff to find a list of
visited OIDs, or - perhaps even better - in the WebRequestCycleForIsis's
onEndRequest() method you could reach into the objectstore (I'm not quite
certain what API to use here) and get and cache the oid and title of all
the objects that were brought into memory during the transaction.  You
could probably just store this list in the Wicket Session object
(Session.get()).

Let me know if that makes any sort of sense...

Dan

[1]
http://isis.apache.org/core/metamodel-finetuning-the-programming-model.html