Thanks a lot, Dan!

It's going to be of great help. Let's license and try it.

El 22/01/2014, a las 23:42, Dan Haywood <d...@haywood-associates.co.uk> escribió:

OK, then.

https://github.com/danhaywood/isis-jrebel-plugin

You'll need to use build from source for the moment.

My limited testing shows that it works for the "simple" app, but I've not
tried it out on anything bigger like Estatio.

But try it out (and I'll put a screencast together for this, since I
suspect it might be popular...)