From: GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou [o....@gesconsultor.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 11:41 AM
To: users@isis.apache.org
Subject: Re: wizard like form

Really like a lot the idea of "isisaddons.org<http://isisaddons.org>" for those
related to Google Maps, etc.

Not sure about considering the Wizard as an add-on like the other ones, as
probably we will mention it as one of the possible UIs that can be generated
through Isis (meaning it's really part of the "core" project).
I don't think about it as a widget/component, but a different way to render the
UI, including page navigation.

But that's really subjective, so do whatever you think is best.
Perhaps you're considering future add-ons corresponding to other UI designs as
future add-ons.

What it's really important as seems for all other mailing list users is that
you've developed it. Thanks!

Oscar

El 14/06/2014, a las 11:19, Dan Haywood