Hi Erik,

as Jeroen says, best to raise tickets on the github project.

Also, there's no need to be a formally voted in committer for any of the
isisaddons projects... they just follow the usual github fork/pull request
model.  So do feel free to experiment and develop what's there to your
requirements.

Thx
Dan