Hi all,

Just an update on this thread - I have been making some progress on
building Kirra as a platform-independent API for accessing domain objects
and services of a business application.

What has been done so far:
- progress on a REST API incarnation of the Kirra API using JAX-RS [1]
- progress on a mobile-styled HTML/JS generic UI for Kirra-based apps
(works based on the API above) [2]
- very early work on implementing the Kirra API over Isis [3]

The REST API implementation works based on any Java implementation of the
Kirra API. I have been trying it with the mock/static fixture-based
implementation [4], with Cloudfier (UML runtime) [4] and started to play
with running it against an Isis application (the quickstart archetype).

I should be hitting this list more often with questions from now on. If
others here would like to join the effort of developing the Isis-based
implementation of Kirra (or the other parts), as an Isis newbie, I
definitely could use some help.

Cheers,

Rafael

[1]