H Rafael,

Great to see all this work, and that you've decided to put together an Isis
implementation for Kirra.

Looking at [4] I'm impressed by the desktop UI that you are generating, so
if this work comes to fruition then (as I understand it)Kirra will in
effect provide a new desktop viewer option for an Isis domain model.

In fact, that's understating it... Kirra would also offer a mobile viewer
and an alternative REST API to that of our own Restful Objects.

I think this is all great.  Isis is all about the domain and its metamodel;
the more ways there are to leverage it, and the more options it gives our
user community, the better.

Anyway, while I don't have the bandwidth to help you write the Isis
implementation itself, you can count on me to answer any questions that you
have.  If Kirra reveals gaps in Isis itself, we'll do the best we can to
plug them.

Thanks again,

Dan