Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for your explanation. Now I can get it working but I'm
afraid it's not enough because I'll need 3 or 4 lines for each domain.

The best way for my project may be listing actions as buttons above title
of List All pages. Can I do this by using Contributed Actions?

I didn't understand how contributed actions work. How can I fire these
actions? By buttons?

Best regards,

Fabio

Fábio Purcino Aragão