Hi, Fabio,

Dan will be able to explain this with greater detail, but since I
recently implemented some contributed actions without really trying to,
I'd like to give you a couple pointers.

The actions appear in the UI as buttons next to your object title, as
shown here http://i.imgur.com/OWI4Wo3.png [3] (Create IT Services is an
action defined in a class called ITServices that is contributed to the
ANS class' UI).

The code for that actions is as follows. From what I understand, ISIS
detects that the action has an ANS parameter and then adds it to ANS's
actions.

public ITService createITService(
            final @ParameterLayout(named="Name") String name,
            final @ParameterLayout(named="Description", multiLine=4)
String description,
            final @ParameterLayout(named="Status") String status,
            final @ParameterLayout(named="ANS")
@Parameter(optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL) ANS ans
            ) {

}

Hope this is helpful.

El 2016-06-13 14:19, Fabio Purcino escribió:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Thank you so much for your explanation. Now I can get it working but I'm
> afraid it's not enough because I'll need 3 or 4 lines for each domain.
>
> The best way for my project may be listing actions as buttons above title
> of List All pages. Can I do this by using Contributed Actions?
>
> I didn't understand how contributed actions work. How can I fire these
> actions? By buttons?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Fabio

>> Hi Fabio,
>> and welcome to the mailing list. Very nice to hear you are enjoying using
>> the framework.
>>
>> With respect to your question, you can use the @DomainServiceLayout#named
>> attribute [1 [1]] to place the menu items for different menu domain services
>> onto the same menu. The @DomainServiceLayout#menuOrder then determines the
>> relative order of each set of menu items with respect to others. The
>> framework automatically puts a menu separator between each set.
>>
>> For example, in Estatio [2 [2]] we have a "Fixed Assets" menu that is built
>> out
>> of three menu services:
>>
>> @DomainService(
>> nature = NatureOfService.VIEW_MENU_ONLY
>> )
>> @DomainServiceLayout(
>> named = "Fixed Assets",
>> menuBar = DomainServiceLayout.MenuBar.PRIMARY,
>> menuOrder = "10.1")
>> public class PropertyMenu ... { ... }
>>
>> and
>>
>> @DomainService(
>> nature = NatureOfService.VIEW_MENU_ONLY
>> )
>> @DomainServiceLayout(
>> named = "Fixed Assets",
>> menuBar = DomainServiceLayout.MenuBar.PRIMARY,
>> menuOrder = "10.2"
>> )
>> public class UnitMenu ... { ... }
>>
>> and
>>
>> @DomainService(
>> nature = NatureOfService.VIEW_MENU_ONLY
>> )
>> @DomainServiceLayout(
>> named = "Fixed Assets",
>> menuBar = DomainServiceLayout.MenuBar.PRIMARY,
>> menuOrder = "10.3"
>> )
>> public class FixedAssetRegistrationMenu ... { ... }
>>
>> HTH
>> Dan
>>
>> [1] http://isis.apache.org/guides/rgant.html#_rgant-DomainServiceLayout [1]
>> [2] http://github.com/estatio/estatio [2]