HI Hector,

Thanks for your contribution. I could do the same as your screenshot in
detail screen, but I'd like to put an "Add" button on "List All" screen
without showing any checkbox for bulk actions.

The closest thing I'm trying to do is the Incode App showing an Add Button
as on screenshot in [1].

Links:
-------
[1]
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/incodehq/incode-module-note/master/images/040-add-note.png

> Hi, Fabio,
>
> Dan will be able to explain this with greater detail, but since I
> recently implemented some contributed actions without really trying to,
> I'd like to give you a couple pointers.
>
> The actions appear in the UI as buttons next to your object title, as
> shown here http://i.imgur.com/OWI4Wo3.png [3] (Create IT Services is an
> action defined in a class called ITServices that is contributed to the
> ANS class' UI).
>
> The code for that actions is as follows. From what I understand, ISIS
> detects that the action has an ANS parameter and then adds it to ANS's
> actions.
>
> public ITService createITService(
>             final @ParameterLayout(named="Name") String name,
>             final @ParameterLayout(named="Description", multiLine=4)
> String description,
>             final @ParameterLayout(named="Status") String status,
>             final @ParameterLayout(named="ANS")
> @Parameter(optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL) ANS ans
>             ) {

> }
>
> Hope this is helpful.
>
> El 2016-06-13 14:19, Fabio Purcino escribió:
>
> > Hi Dan,
> >
> > Thank you so much for your explanation. Now I can get it working but I'm
> > afraid it's not enough because I'll need 3 or 4 lines for each domain.
> >
> > The best way for my project may be listing actions as buttons above title
> > of List All pages. Can I do this by using Contributed Actions?
> >
> > I didn't understand how contributed actions work. How can I fire these
> > actions? By buttons?
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Fabio

> >> Hi Fabio,
> >> and welcome to the mailing list. Very nice to hear you are enjoying
> using
> >> the framework.
> >>
> >> With respect to your question, you can use the
> @DomainServiceLayout#named
> >> attribute [1 [1]] to place the menu items for different menu domain
> services
> >> onto the same menu. The @DomainServiceLayout#menuOrder then determines
> the
> >> relative order of each set of menu items with respect to others. The
> >> framework automatically puts a menu separator between each set.
> >>
> >> For example, in Estatio [2 [2]] we have a "Fixed Assets" menu that is
> built out
> >> of three menu services:
> >>
> >> @DomainService(
> >> nature = NatureOfService.VIEW_MENU_ONLY
> >> )
> >> @DomainServiceLayout(
> >> named = "Fixed Assets",
> >> menuBar = DomainServiceLayout.MenuBar.PRIMARY,
> >> menuOrder = "10.1")
> >> public class PropertyMenu ... { ... }
> >>
> >> and
> >>
> >> @DomainService(
> [...]