There is an update to this announcement and a slight change of plans:

1) We do want a final Apache Isis Version 2.0.0 soon. No more intermediate
milestones.

2) I said, we'll drop JDO in favor of Spring Data. This is no longer true for
the designated 2.0.0 release. We keep JDO.support for now! Spring Data
integration is postponed, due to technical challenges.

3) However, we do want to integrate with Spring Boot and utilize it as
Inversion of Control Container.

Plans are to deliver around end of June, that is, if everything goes according
to plans.

Cheers Andi