On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 02:46:13 PM Rob Walpole wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Chris Dollin <chris.dol...@epimorphics.com

> Actually what we used in the end looked like:-
>
> <http://localhost:3030/catalogue/query> elda:supportsNestedSelect
> "true"^^xsd:string .

Just `true` will do. (It's a built-in SPARQL term.)

> Fuseki then said it was using nested selects (in the 500 error) - but it
> didn't make any difference to the problem.

> > If the fix Rob made was to change from labelledDescribeViewer to
> > a simpler viewer like api:describerViewer then that's a confirmation
> > and I'll add an issue to the issues list.
> >

> The thing is we do actually want the labels from all the viewed items as we
> use these elsewhere.

Sure, I just wanted confirmation that your existing view needed
Elda to run the label query, ie that my hypothesis about what was
exploding was sound. I'll add it to the issues list and address it
(not necessarily immediately -- there's the Expires: release to do
first and Non-Elda Things).

A heads-up: doing the revisions to cache usage for Expires: has
changed some APIs inside APIQuery. You may want to pull
the cache-control branch into a local repo and see if the merge
is horrible for you or not.

Chris

--
"You work with mad scientists and you're surprised at a talking /cat/?"
/Girl Genius/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)