On 17/08/15 20:26, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
Andy,

I have a related question. What if I have a Dataset at hand, not a
Model - how do I send it to a remote Graph Store?

The SPARQL Graph Store Protocol does not mention this. Fuseki supports REST-ish PUT/POST/GET on the dataset URL.

Currently, you need to send it yourself -- HttpOp.execHttpPost has lots for support for that e.g. see DatasetGraphAccessorHTTP for sending a model - generalise to datasets.

We have been talking about this on dev@

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jena-dev/201508.mbox/%3C55BE6A0B.5020404%40apache.org%3E

where we're talking about bring the remote (and local) interaction together and whetre I'm suggesting adding the plain-old HTTP ops on teh dataset URL.

        Andy

Martynas