Hah! I hadn’t configured a dataset. Now rectified by setting the config.ttl to
be one of the templates provided
as part of the build.

Curiously though, although I can see this when I run a browser locally on the
server, and set the url to "localhost:3030",
I don't see any datasets listed when I explicitly specify the ip address, nor
when I try to access it from any other box.

I realise that I’ve gone *waaaay* off topic now, so unless the answer is
obvious, don't feel the need to address this new
issue. I’ll try searching in the fuseki knowledge base. Oh and btw: I don’t
have any firewall set up, afaik (although
if I did, I’d expect this to block the entire fuseki site, rather than just the
dataset listings.

Sheeesh, this is tiring :-/

Andy D