P.S. As it‘s solved now: Will then lock-in my test-fuseki again…

On 28.01.16 23.07 Uhr, james anderson wrote:
good evening;

On 2016-01-28, at 22:41, Bardo Nelgen <mailing.list.in...@bnnperformances.de <mailto:mailing.list.in...@bnnperformances.de>> wrote:

[…]
Please also find the original full Query here:
sameserver:80 /downloadables/example.rq

The experiment runs from line 42… – simply replace (str(concat(str(?lang),"-",str(?locale))) ) by "de-de" and you'll see (how) it basically works. ;-)

in your original query, neither of the variables which you intend to use to construct the language tag are in the scope of the bindings higher up in the query.

as written it returns no result.
if you move the brace to be above the filter, to put the filter outside of the bgp, it returns one result.

is that what you intended?
---
james anderson | ja...@dydra.com <mailto:ja...@dydra.com> | http://dydra.com