Hi Daniel,
I am a Newbie at Jena Sparql and I would like to know how you addressed the
value of each Named Graph you created, for example, I have successfully used
GRAPH qm:g1 to create a Named Graph "g1", can I substitute a variable for "g1"
such as "user _number", to create multiple Named Graphs based on the value of
"user _number"?
Thank you for help...
Al