Daniel,
I want to create a Named Graph "X", based on User-Id, the data for each named
Graph is created on the fly, when a Match occurs against the Default Graph
(which has already been loaded to the Jena TDB)...
I need to know how to generate the Named Graph based on IRI?
Do I create a NameSpace for the IRI?
Please give me an example...
Thank you,
Al