Hello Al,

I do not understand why it is so difficult for you to generate some IRIs
for a users that have an ID. Just use your own namespace and append the
ID. And generating graphs depends on the triple store that you use. In
Jena for instance, you could use some methods of the Dataset [1], like
addNamedModel()

[1]
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/arq/org/apache/jena/query/Dataset.html

Kind regards,