You can unsubscribe for the list. The archives are separate.

However, you must be subscribed to send to the list. This is an anti-spam measure and also a legal matter - any content sent to the list is assumed to be open source and reusable.

The web archives I linked to are open.

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?d...@jena.apache.org
Run by Apache,.

http://jena.markmail.org/