Hello,

do we have any release notes so far or is it just the JIRA [1].
Otherwise, maybe some pointers to things that are really new and how to
use them would be interesting for users like me.
So far, I filtered by "new feature" and "improvement" [2], yet some kind
of documentation would be nice. For me the most interesting parts are
probably the RDFConnection and the resultset-autoclosable util.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-1283?jql=project%20%3D%20JENA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Jena%203.2.0%22
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-1281?jql=project%20%3D%20JENA%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20(Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Jena%203.2.0%22