A reply on dev@:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1dc06569517cb15dcf8e6a261d2dec2d0b9bdfc8749f019221d6669b@%3Cdev.jena.apache.org%3E

(cross posting leads to unpredictable "reply-to")

    Andy

On 02/02/17 08:12, Lorenz B. wrote:
Hello,

do we have any release notes so far or is it just the JIRA [1].
Otherwise, maybe some pointers to things that are really new and how to
use them would be interesting for users like me.
So far, I filtered by "new feature" and "improvement" [2], yet some kind
of documentation would be nice. For me the most interesting parts are
probably the RDFConnection and the resultset-autoclosable util.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-1283?jql=project%20%3D%20JENA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Jena%203.2.0%22
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-1281?jql=project%20%3D%20JENA%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20(Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Jena%203.2.0%22

Cheers,
Lorenz

Hello, Jena-folks!

Let's vote on a release of Jena 3.2.0.

Everyone, not just committers, is invited to test and vote. Three +1's from PMC
members permit a release, but everyone is not just welcome but _needed_ to do
really good full testing. If a non-committer turns up an issue, you can bet I
will investigate fast.

This is a distribution of Jena and also of Fuseki 1 and 2.

Versions being released include: Jena @ 3.2.0 (RDF libraries, database gear,
and utilities), Fuseki 1 @ 1.5.0 and Fuseki 2 @ 2.5.0 (SPARQL servers).

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejena-1016/

Proposed distributions:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jena/binaries/

Keys:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/dist/KEYS

Git tag:
jena-3.2.0-rc1
4bdc528c788681b90acf341de0989ca7686bae8c
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jena.git;a=commit;h=4bdc528c788681b90acf341de0989ca7686bae8c

Please vote to approve this release:

    [ ] +1 Approve the release
    [ ]  0 Don't care
    [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open to the end of

   Monday, 6 February, 23:59 UTC

Thanks to everyone who can help test and give feedback of every kind!

      ajs6f (A. Soroka)

Checking needed:

• Does everything work on MS Windows?
• Does everything work on OS X?
• Is the GPG signature okay?
• Is there a source archive?
• Can the source archive really be built?
• Is there a correct LICENSE and NOTICE file in each artifact (both source and
binary artifacts)?
• Does the NOTICE file contain all necessary attributions?
• Does the tag in the SCM contain reproducible sources?