> RDF4J (formerly known as Sesame, Eclipse license)

"RDF4J (formerly known as Sesame) is an open source Java framework for
processing RDF data."
I'm not looking at a framework, I'm only interested in the database component.
Like, say, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc... That's why I'm interested in Fuseki and
not Jena.

> Apache Giraph (Apache license)

Is this "like Fuseki, but for larger graphs"?

> Neo4j (GPLv3 license)
> Blazegraph (GPL license)

I don't want to support companies that uses the "community edition"/"enterprise
edition" model, especially when the open source version is only offered as a
bait to sell other non-free software on top of their "enterprise edition"

> Apache Spark GraphX (Apache license)

If I'm correct Apache Spark is a framework for cluster computing, which is
probably a very particular use case far beyond that mere use of a graph
database for a relatively small project that don't require clusters

> Titan (Apache license)

Dead

> I think you will find navigating this space easier and more profitable with a
> goal in mind.

My goal is simply to learn more about graph databases, so I want to install and
use one. I've installed Fuseki, but I found SPARQL to be overly complex
compared to other query languages.