Part of the fun (and ease) of RDF is being able to make stuff up as you go
along. But, as others have said, when you move past the stage of learning and
experimentation, and make your work persistent or reusable, you'll want to be
more formal.

The linked data patterns book [1] has several ideas for uris.

Regards,
--Paul

[1] http://patterns.dataincubator.org/book

Sent from my iPhone