There's no way (as far as I know) right now to propose a particular context (or other profile information) via HTTP when accepting JSON-LD:

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/491

Or is your expectation that Jena would somehow figure out to do what you want unhinted? If you can define a very clear and specific algorithm by which Jena could conservatively guess at the right way to build a @context, it might be implementable.

ajs6f