Not talking about proposing Fuseki a context/frame. I'm OK with a
auto-generated context. But Fuseki is creating a new prefix for every URI (see
previous email). Rather than creating 100s of new prefixes, it would be more
useful if Fuseki would reuse the same PREFIXes that were already specified with
my query. To see what I mean, send a DESCRIBE query and compare the Turtle and
JSON-LD outputs. If my query was

    PREFIX ex: <http://example.org/vocab/>
    DESCRIBE ...
    FROM ...

Turtle will return predicates such as

    <ex:name> "My name"

whereas JSON-LD will return

    <name> "My name"

because it creates a new prefix (in the context) called

    "name": "http://example.com/vocab/name";

I'm just asking that even the JSON-LD output uses the user defined PREFIXes as
does Turtle.

Makes sense? Please let me know if I wasn't clear.