> Laura, can you tell us a little more about why you are trying to avoid
> transmitting the whole graph? Is it because of an unreliable network between
> your client and Fuseki or because of something else?

Wikidata is about 4 billion triples, and it takes a lot of time to create the
TDB store from the nt file. They release a new dump about once a week, and I
would like to update my local copy when they release a new dump. Reloading the
entire graph from scratch every time seems very inefficient (as well as an
intensive process) considering that only a tiny % of the wikidata graph changes
in a week.