From: Eric Boisvert [mailto:denevers1...@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 22 februari 2018 15:51
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuring fuseki with TDB2 and OWL reasoning

this works (inferrence works). Note, I commented out ja:baseModel

---

<#model_inf> a ja:InfModel ;
     #ja:baseModel <#graph> ;
ja:content <#test-inf> ;
     ja:reasoner [
         ja:reasonerURL <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2003/OWLFBRuleReasoner>
     ] .

<#graph> rdf:type tdb2:GraphTDB ;
  tdb2:dataset :datasetTDB2 .

 ## Storage
:datasetTDB2 rdf:type tdb2:DatasetTDB2 ;
    tdb2:location "c:/fuseki/run/databases/gsip".

<#test-inf> ja:externalContent "c:\\fuseki/test.ttl" .

---

if I don't comment , I get this exception (which is expected I think)

[2018-02-22 09:09:47] Server     ERROR Exception in initialization: the
file:///C:/fuseki/run/configuration/gsip.ttl#model_inf was abort ed because of
NodeTableThrift/Write
[2018-02-22 09:09:47] WebAppContext WARN  Failed startup of context
o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@8a62297{/,file:///C:/fuseki/webapp/,UNAVAILABLE}
org.apache.jena.assembler.exceptions.TransactionAbortedException: the loading
of content into file:///C:/fuseki/run/configuration/gsip.ttl#model_inf was
aborted  because of NodeTableThrift/Write
  doing:
    root: file:///C:/fuseki/run/configuration/gsip.ttl#model_inf with type:
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler#InfModel assembler class: class
org.apache.
jena.assembler.assemblers.InfModelAssembler
    root: http://base/#dataset with type:
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler#RDFDataset assembler class: class
org.apache.jena.sparql.core.assembler.Datas
etAssembler

        at
org.apache.jena.assembler.assemblers.ModelAssembler.addContent(ModelAssembler.java:55)
        at
org.apache.jena.assembler.assemblers.ModelAssembler.open(ModelAssembler.java:44)
        at
org.apache.jena.assembler.assemblers.AssemblerGroup$PlainAssemblerGroup.openBySpecificType(AssemblerGroup.java:157)
        at
org.apache.jena.assembler.assemblers.AssemblerGroup$PlainAssemblerGroup.open(AssemblerGroup.java:144)
        at
org.apache.jena.assembler.assemblers.AssemblerGroup$ExpandingAssemblerGroup.open(AssemblerGroup.java:93)
        at
org.apache.jena.assembler.assemblers.AssemblerBase.open(AssemblerBase.java:39)