Hi, thanks for looking into this.

On 15/09/2022 17.44, Lorenz Buehmann wrote:
Fuseki with in-memory backend or TDB?

TDB2.
Which version?
4.3.2

How large is the dataset? Not that I see how this simple query with a single join should lead to a timeout, but any numbers are usually helpful.
It's around 10M triples

Did you try the query without defining the default graph but using a graph pattern, i.e.

SELECT *
WHERE {
  GRAPH <https://a.b.c> {<https://x.y.z> a ?t .
  ?t skos:prefLabel ?l }
}

I have 2 graphs in the original query with FROMs. When selecting one of them into GRAPH clause, it worked once, but took few minutes. Other tries result timeout.

And/or did you try to reorder the triple patterns? The query optimizer should prefer the first one though anyways as it can make use of spo index (if it would be TDB)
Switching rows doesn't help.