On 15/09/2022 17.48, Lorenz Buehmann wrote:
Forgot:

- size of result for each triple pattern? Might affect if hash join can be used.
It's one row for each.

- your hardware?
Normal server with 16gigs mem.

- is it just the first query after starting Fuseki? Connections have been closed? Note, there was also a bug in a recent Jena version, but only with TDB and too many open connections. It has been resolved with release 4.6.1.
Jena has been running quite a while.

Might not be related, but I'm mentioning all things here nevertheless.