Hi,

Further I looked at this scenario, Is it correct that above scenario can be
handled if I use SimpleConsumer approach instead of using
"ConsumerConnector.createMessageStreams()" , this way I have better control
on partition. This way my partition is not bound with any specific consumer
thread. Please let me know if I am missing anything with
"ConsumerConnector.createMessageStreams()".

Thanks and regards,
Srini

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Srinivas Reddy Kancharla <getre...@gmail.com